Itinerary : day wise schedule of activities & program of tour.
Tour code : unique number which helps our team to judge the tour package selected by guest to provide the service as per itinerary.
Customer Id : unique customer number which help us for your confirmation of hotels, transport & etc. services.
Reference no : used for reference confirmation of your service to hoteliers & transporters.
Cab voucher : your vehicle confirmation letter.
Hotel voucher : your hotel service confirmation letter which help you for check inn at hotel.
you To book tour packages on "Balkrishna Holidays" website guest are requested to follow payment method as per following:
Remaining transaction you can made through your login account.
- BASIC CRITERIA
Payment of the registration amount by the guest shows interest in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Balkrishna Holidays Website/ Itinerary / Booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorized to do so by his family after reading all the Balkrishna Holidays terms and conditions mentioned on the website/ Itinerary/ Booking form.
Guest have responsibility to submit all documents with correct information provided by the compa ny. Also carry with you at time of tour. In case of wrong information company reserves rights to cancel tour or take objection on concern person.
When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name, that means you a re physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatever manner.
The Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost 20 days prior to the departure date.
Deposit advance amount as per below format strictly by card or your selected payment option
You can also book offline by doing payment on our following account. Send us details of tour you have been selected such as:
- Tour code & destinations
- Names of guest
- Number of persons
- Please note that don’t forget to attach the payment receipt & details too by:
What's up number as per following:
Name of Bank :- IDBI Bank Aurangabad
Acc. Name :- BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS
Acc. Number :- 0480102000012625
Branch :- Samarthnagar, Aurangabad
IFSC code :- IBKL0000480
- TAXES & CHARGES
As per government instructions customer is liable to pay the Taxes & Charges or any change in tax, which will be taken directly separate from the guest at time of booking.
For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country.
The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for Visa’s as per requirement. All travelers booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
Mandatory Documents required for the visa
Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression - If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent's Signature - Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb.
A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel - Personal / Tour/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
Many countries are following the biometric system in a bid to ensure safer travel. For UK & Schengen visas you will have to visit the VFS personally and in case of USA you will need to visit the VFS twice. Once for Biometric and then for a personal interview
Though you are holding a valid a visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
- Travel Insurance:
Insurance is excluded in all tours, the over and above difference to be paid by the respective guest.Usually overseas Medical Claim Insurance covers hospitalization, medical emergencies and the loss of passport; hence, the company strongly recommends to FIT guests that they too buy the Insurance.
In case of claims, the insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims and we do not have any hold over it. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company we are only facilitator. Also, insurance does not cover pre-diagnosed ailments. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
In case an insurance is issued by a third party, and if any claims to the same arise, “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company.
- Some voucher has no time limit. Guest may use this voucher at any point of time.
- Voucher can be redeemed only once.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time.
- Voucher shall be redeemed only against the Balkrishna Holidays & Our affiliate partners (if any at special conditions).
- Voucher shall be redeemed only at Balkrishna Holidays sales office.
- Some vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-En’ cashable
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Additional charges above voucher amount will be paid by the guest before departure.
- Terms and Conditions as specified in Balkrishna Holidays Brochure/ Website/ Booking form will be applicable.
- All services as per Voucher Details.
- Voucher cannot be used for ‘One day tours / Weekend tours & Customize tours.
- Every voucher included its Terms & Conditions / Rules.
“BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” is only facilitator of your Flight / Train & etc. transportation services, we shall not be responsible for your COACH & BIRTH PREFERENCE.
Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration point’s etc., guest/s have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The "porter" or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management. “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS “reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Net Tour cost and will be exclusive of GST and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
No of days prior to departure % of cancellation charges per person.
More than 60 days 5% or Rs 1000/-whichever is more Registration amount
60 to 46 days 15% 15%
45 to 31 days 25% 25%
30 to 15 days 50% 50%
14 to 4 days 60% 60%
3 to 1 day 80% 80%
on the day/on tour 100% 100%
Note: Charges are levied on the Net tour price and will be exclusive of GST and not on the discounted price. For an Indian tour, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels a tour: In case if any tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the amount paid by the guest will be refunded within 15 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque, also no compensation is applicable. In case of any pre booked services like cruises, complete price of the cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation. For International tours, if the Guest Visa of such cancelled tour have been processed, then Visa charges will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded. Company owes no responsibility for any additional cost or expenses relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or any other arrangements done by the guests individually. Alternatively, the guest can take any other tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the applicable tour amount paid against any other services offered by the Company.
No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour program due to unavoidable circumstances.
For the losses of Documents, Baggage & etc. “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” will not be responsible for the same. We suggest to our guest to take care of Documents, baggage & etc. for your safety. Losses of your electronic devices such as Mobile, laptop or etc. any other contact the local police for Help.
- Single Occupancy
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
- Check-in and Check-out time
Guest have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn't be held responsible.
- Room Sharing
Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have 'No Smoking' policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn't be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
- “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non veg food items during En-route journey and/or En-route lunch halts for Indian/Domestic Sector. While we endeavor to select the best quality restaurants for En-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service. However the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant
- There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
- In case of a baby meal, the Company generally provides tin milk, plain dal and rice, (we appreciate a prior intimation) Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Tour Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour, they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. The guest/s themselves should carry their baggage. The instructions and information of the tour, are to be followed in the group tours and tour leaders is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
- For the easy and quick information sharing, “BALKRISHNA HOLIDAYS” tour manager will create a WhatsApp group of its guests on the 2nd day of the tour. This group would be created solely for information and tour sightseeing instructions. In case any guest has an objection to the creation of a group, then the same must be intimated to the tour manager immediately.
We takes care of our guest so comfortable, convenient & verified vehicles company provide for tour but certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawless ness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Balkrishna Holidays will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Balkrishna Holidays will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Balkrishna Holidays harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Balkrishna Holidays is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to Balkrishna Holidays harmless for such.
Tour packages are excluded insurance, but company suggest & provide insurance to guest for safety. Company will not be responsible for any other Accident & claim we will help you for process only.