“Bhutan” is the country situated in the arms of “North East Himalaya”. Nowadays the increasing attraction of Beautiful Nature, Monuments and Sculpture is calling for visit Bhutan.
Beautiful Banks of Rivers & Buddhism Sculptures is the greatest attraction of Bhutan. “Tiger Nest Monetary” situated at 3180 meters. Guru Rinpoche (the great spiritual master) is said to have flown on the back of a tigress to meditate in a cave where Taktsang Monastery now stands. The Monastery is perched on the edge of a steep cliff, about 900 meters above Paro Valley.
The morning after arrival at Paro proceed for Immigration formalities & Transfer to Thimphu. Upon arrival check in to Hotel later proceed for local sightseeing of Thimphu Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Punakha, upon arrival check in to the hotel later proceed for Local sightseeing of Punakha, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Paro, upon arrival check in to the hotel later proceed for Local sightseeing of Paro, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
Early morning after fresh up & breakfast drive to Taktshang ( Tiger Nest Monastery) base & then hike to Taktshang evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Airport for your Onward Journey, Tour Ends with sweet Memories!
|Punakha||In Rout visit Dochula Pass, Punakha Fortess, Chimi Lahkhang|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point, Heritage Museum, View Point Tashichoe Dzong|
|Paro||Ta Dzong ( Watch Tower), Paro Ringpung Dzong|
· Any Meals not mention in Includes.
· Any Air or train fare.
· Additional destination, sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any other Activity of the place.
· Any insurance.
· Guide and Entry fees to monuments and places.
· Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· All items of personal nature
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
· Carry Hotel, Travel vouchers with you given by company. (Only for FIT)
· Please confirm and carry your train, air ticket properly.
· Do carry comfortable walking shoes/sandals etc.
· On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
· Please carry general medicine with you.
· For your comfort please carry minimum luggage.
· Carry your mobile, Camera, and other brands at your own risk.
· Please follow time limit.
· Please follow the instructions given by tour management.