Nowadays Kerala is the one of most famous place by the reason of Meditation, Yoga, Ayurveda is the specialty of Kerala Visit Tea Estates, Monuments & Backwater of Kerala.
Let's get chance to Experience the beautiful Nature Trail at God's Own Land Kerala.
Peak Season: September to March
suitable for Ayurveda
From Mumbai to Cochin by Train / Flight
From Delhi to Cochin by Train / Flight
So many options are available to reach Cochin, Please contact our Team for any assistance regards Flight/ Train booking at time of Booking.
Arrive at Cochin & proceed for Munnar. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
In the morning start the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park, visit the Mattupetty dam, rose garden, the Kendal Lake. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Thekaddy, after arrival check into the hotel. Later proceed for Local sightseeing of Thekaddy, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast proceed for Local sightseeing of Thekaddy, Evening transfer to Cochin for your onward journey, Tour ends with sweet memories!
|Munnar||Spice plantations, Mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, rose garden, photo point, tea museum, Eravikulam National Park|
|Thekaddy||Thekaddy lake, Periyar National park, Bamboo rafting, Nature walk|
· Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
· Meal plan (Breakfast at the hotel only)
· Pick up and drop as per itinerary. By sedan vehicle as per availability.
· All Sightseeing transfers as per itinerary.
· 2 night stay in Munnar
· 1 night stay in Thekaddy
· Any Meals do not mention in Includes.
· Any Air or train fare.
· Additional destination, sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any other Activity of the place.
· Any insurance.
· Guide and Entry fees to monuments and places.
· Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
· Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· All items of personal nature
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
· Carry Hotel, Travel vouchers with you given by the company. (Only for FIT)
· Please confirm and carry your train, air ticket properly.
· Do carry comfortable walking shoes/sandals etc.
· On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photocopies (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID along with them. Also, submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
· Please carry general medicine with you.
· For your comfort please carry minimum luggage.
· Carry your mobile, Camera, and other brands at your own risk.
· Please follow time limit.
· Please follow the instructions given by tour management.