“Bhutan” is the country situated in the arms of “North East Himalaya”. Nowadays the increasing attraction of Beautiful Nature, Monuments and Sculpture is calling for visit Bhutan.
Beautiful Banks of Rivers & Buddhism Sculptures is the greatest attraction of Bhutan. “Tiger Nest Monetary” situated at 3180 meters. Guru Rinpoche (the great spiritual master) is said to have flown on the back of a tigress to meditate in a cave where Taktsang Monastery now stands. The Monastery is perched on the edge of a steep cliff, about 900 meters above Paro Valley.
Evening arrives at Bagdogra & Transfer to Jaigon, upon arrival Check in to Hotel, Evening at Leisure, Overnight stay at Jaigon.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast proceed for Permits at Bhutan Border later transfer to Thimphu, Upon arrival check in to Hotel later proceed for Local sightseeing of Thimphu, Evening return for Overnight stay at Hotel.
The Morning after fresh up & Breakfast proceeds for Full Day local sightseeing of Thimphu, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The Morning after fresh up & Breakfast transfer to Punakha, Upon arrival Check in to Hotel later proceed for full day local sightseeing of Punakha, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The Morning after fresh up & Breakfast transfer to Paro, Upon arrival checks in to Hotel later proceed for full Day local sightseeing of Paro, Evening return for the Overnight stay at the hotel.
The Early Morning after fresh up & Breakfast transfer to Paro - Taktshang ( Tiger Nest ) Monastery, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The Early Morning after fresh up & Breakfast transfer to Jaigon, In route, visit Beautiful views of Phuentsholing, Later arrive at Jaigon For Check-in, Evening at Leisure, Overnight stay at Hotel.
The Morning after Fresh Up & Breakfast transfer to Bagdogra for Your Onward Journey, Tour Ends with Sweet Memories!!
|Paro||Ta Dzong ( Watch Tower), Paro Ringpung Dzong, Taktshang ( Tiger Nest ) Monastery|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point, Heritage Museum, View Point Tashichoe Dzong|
|Punakha||In Rout visit Dochula Pass, Punakha Fortess, Chimi Lahkhang|
Any Meals do not mention in Includes.
· Any Air or train fare.
· Additional destination, sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any other Activity of the place.
· Any insurance.
· Guide and Entry fees to monuments and places.
· Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
· Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· All items of personal nature
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
· Carry Hotel, Travel vouchers with you given by the company. (Only for FIT)
· Please confirm and carry your train, air ticket properly.
· Do carry comfortable walking shoes/sandals etc.
· On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photocopies (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID along with them. Also, submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
· Please carry general medicine with you.
· For your comfort please carry minimum luggage.
· Carry your mobile, Camera, and other brands at your own risk.
· Please follow the time limit.
· Please follow the instructions given by tour management