Basically, the Following are the seasonal Attractions of the Traveler.
Peak Season: Juley to September
High peak season: November to March
Offseason: April to June
To Reach Direct at Delhi / Jaipur:
Many Domestic & International Flights are available to reach Delhi / Jaipur.
To reach Delhi / Jaipur by Road:
You can reach Jaipur or Delhi many trains are available from Different states of India &
Many more Options are available we suggest you consult with Our Tour Operator / Manager for Further clarification or to book your Flights & etc.
The morning arrives at Delhi. Upon arrival check in to Hotel later proceed for local Sightseeing of Delhi, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Agra, upon arrival check in to the hotel later proceed for Local sightseeing of Punakha, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
The morning after fresh up & breakfast transfer to Jaipur, upon arrival check in to the hotel later proceed for Local sightseeing of Jaipur, Evening return for the Overnight stay at Hotel.
Early morning after fresh up & breakfast proceed for Local sightseeing of Jaipur Evening drop to station / Airport for Your Onward Journey, Tour ends with Sweet Memories!
|Jaipur||Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Ramniwas Bagh, Nahargarh Fort.|
|Delhi & Agra||Red fort, Qotub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Akshardham, Ugrasen Ki baoli, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh|
· Accommodation in up to 3-star accommodations.
· Daily Breakfast Only.
· Transportation by Non AC Vehicle.
· Pick up and drop as per itinerary. By: Private Vehicle.
· All Sightseeing transfers as per the itinerary.
· 1 Night stay at Delhi.
· 1 Night Stay at Agra.1 Night stay at Jaipur.
· Any Meals do not mention in Includes.
· Any Air or train fare.
· Additional destination, sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any other Activity of the place.
· Any insurance.
· Guide and Entry fees to monuments and places.
· Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
· Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· All items of personal nature
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
· Carry Hotel, Travel vouchers with you given by the company. (Only for FIT)
· Please confirm and carry your train, air ticket properly.
· Do carry comfortable walking shoes/sandals etc.
· On tour, Guests are requested to carry 2 photocopies (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID along with them. Also, submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
· Please carry general medicine with you.
· For your comfort please carry minimum luggage.
· Carry your mobile, Camera, and other brands at your own risk.
· Please follow the time limit.
· Please follow the instructions given by tour management.